This is an amazing opportunity to work with a Head Chef who was trained by Raymond Blanc and Marco Pierre-White. He has experience working in some of the best restaurants in the world and will train you to be able to take on the head chef role over a six-month period. You need to be fully qualified at a minimum level 2 but ideally to level 3. The role will have some freedom to design menus and experiment. The salary is between 29K and 32K depending on experience.
The role will include:
- Preparing food in areas of the kitchen assigned by a superior and carrying out any reasonable duties requested.
- Overseeing 5-6 people in the kitchen.
- Designing menus and experimenting.
- Managing the running of the kitchen when required or asked to do so.
- Helping ensure a safe environment for both staff and guests and adhere to the company’s health and safety policy and procedures.
- Assisting the head chef in the organisation, supervision, and control of the kitchen operation.
- Preparing, cooking, and portioning all dishes to the hotel’s standards of quality and quantity.
- Reporting for duty punctually, wearing the correct uniform and adhering to specified grooming standards
Skills and experience:
- Level 2 or 3 Diploma in Advanced Professional Cookery.
- Knowledge of ingredients and the ability to use them in a creative way.
- Leadership skills.
- Belief in being a team player.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Previous experience of working in a busy kitchen.
You can send your CV/Covering Letter to FAO Amy: email@example.com
Or if you have an Indeed account, please use this link below to apply:
If you are successful, you will be invited to attend a 1:1 zoom interview!