Demi Chef de Partie role
This is an amazing opportunity to work at a superb gastropub, growing pub coined the best pub in Hertfordshire by the Good Food Guide. You will be working alongside chefs that have had lots of experience with Michelin and high-end restaurants, giving you plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and career.
The team are passionate about providing a special experience for customers, so you will be cooking high quality food, using ingredients from some of the best suppliers in the country. The owners pride themselves in having happy staff so you will be welcomed by a friendly
team, work a 4-day week, and have access to staff discounts for yourself, your family, and friends.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
– Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes, along with the general running of a section within the kitchen.
– Helping the Sous Chef and Chef de Partie run each section smoothly.
– Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety.
– Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins.
– Maintaining all health & safety requirements and upholding a high level of cleanliness.
This is a full time role and your salary will be between £20,000 and £24,000 per year, dependant on experience.
You can send your CV/Covering Letter to FAO Amy: email@example.com
If you are successful, you will be invited to attend a 1:1 zoom interview!