Customer Care and Sales Advisor
TeamSport Indoor Karting creates a safe, unique and exciting experience for everyone! Our busy Head Office sales team in Warrington, is looking for more talented individuals to join our Customer Service and Sales Advisor!
About the Opportunity
This role is one of the key roles of our organisation; you will form part of the first experience, that our customers have when they interact with TeamSport (you can only make a first impression once, right?) Without this group of dedicated crew members, the sales and customer service team does not exist.
You will simply be the guru of customer service! Helping customers with booking enquiries, voucher queries, booking amendments and generally giving awesome friendly service via our phone lines!
Your job is to help ensure that our customers have a smooth journey before they step through our doors, on the day of their event. It is a fast paced, exciting position that requires a level head, strong customer service skills, high attention to detail, as well as the ability to multi-task in a busy environment.
Experience in previous customer service roles is preferred, but the desire to want to make sure you deliver exceptional customer service to every customer is essential.
Working towards call targets and upsells targets, maximising sales opportunities through your awesome sales approach and friendly customer service.
Team work really does make the dream work here – so you’ll also need to be a strong team player!
- Taking incoming calls from existing and potential customers, enquiring about the availability of karting at any of our indoor tracks or needing assistance with their existing bookings.
- Respond to sales enquiries via email and sometimes live chat with the same information as outlined above.
- There are several outgoing calls that need to be made, to ensure that any customer enquiries or issues are quickly resolved – but don’t worry, there is no “cold calling”!
- Some basic administrative tasks are also performed by the department; ranging from reconciling your payments to logging calls and updating the system.
- Liaising with our track teams over events, and booking requirements to ensure every customer event runs smoothly and diaries are set out effectively.
We are currently recruiting for part time and full time positions at our Warrington Sales Office.
Shift patterns are flexible and will be discussed further at interviews.
Key Words: Warrington, Customer Advisor, Customer Service Advisor, Sales Assistant, Sales Advisor, Call Centre Advisor, Telesales, Inbound Call Centre, Hospitality, Guest Services, Receptionist, Sales Admin, Sales Support, Sales.
If you’re interested, please apply below: