Customer Sales Service Assistant – Host/Marshal
TeamSport Indoor Karting creates a safe, unique, and exciting experience for everyone! We are now recruiting for Customer Sales Service Assistant – Host/ Marshal to work on and off the track, face to face with our customers.
About the Opportunity
We are recruiting for a customer-facing, split role position which we refer to as a Host/Marshal.
The split role is highly critical to us as you’re the friendly face of our brand, the person our drivers will look to for support.
As a Host, you will be responsible for
- greeting and registering drivers
- conducting group briefings
- commentating on races and waving the flag
- giving tips on how to race faster and better
- re-fuelling our customers with food and drink from the snack bar
- meeting team sales targets
- upsell our merchandise/ offers/events/ memberships
- being on hand to make sure their events are hassle-free
- contribute to maintaining and exceeding sales and mystery visit targets
On a different day, you may be a Marshal, which involves
- checking the karts comply to our strict health and safety guidelines at the beginning of a shift
- test driving karts for our mechanics
- helping customers into karts and with their race suits and helmets
- checking the grid before the start of a race
- being on hand to ‘marshal’ the events
- waving the flags to keep our customers safe
- helping those that spin off back into the action
Shifts are available from Monday to Sunday including weekends and evenings on a 12 or 30 hour per week contract. Flexibility is vital for this role.
So..if you enjoy working in a busy, fast paced job, where no 2 days are the same, then this is the job for you.
- have a great passion for the sport
- friendly and approachable
- able to adapt quickly to changing situations
- putting customers first
- flexible with hours
- positive can do attitude to overcoming challenges
- great communications skills
- the ability to remain calm and level headed in all situations
- must have at least 6 months experience in a customer-focused and sales environment i.e. Leisure and/or Hospitality industry
If you are successful, you will be invited to attend a Recruitment Session.
If you are interested, please apply using the link below: