This is an amazing opportunity to work in one of the country’s top 5 star hotels. Located in the beautiful coastal town of Seaham, and with live-in accommodation available, these are two roles not to be missed.
This role offers good career progression, and a supportive environment to develop your cookery skills and career in top quality cuisine / hospitality. At the same time, the 4-day working week enjoyed by both roles provides excellent work/life balance.
Chef De Partie responsibilities
- Working in the hotel’s 5* fine dining restaurant
- Gaining experience from a top Chef and team, cooking dishes using the very best produce and using modern techniques
- Helping prepare a 5 course tasting menu
- Helping ensure a safe environment for both staff and guests and adhere to the company’s health and safety policy and procedures.
- Assisting the head chef in the organisation, supervision, and control of the kitchen operation.
- Preparing, cooking, and portioning all dishes to the hotel’s standards of quality and quantity.
- Reporting for duty punctually, wearing the correct uniform and adhering to specified grooming standards.
- Salary: £27k annual salary, plus tips (c. £130 per month)
- Live in accommodation available (currently £160 per month)
- 4 days / week
- Dinner service only
- NVQ level 1 & 2 or equivalent.
- Belief in being a team player.
- Previous experience of working in busy kitchen
- Excellent time management skills.
You can send your CV/Covering Letter to FAO Amy: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are successful, you will be invited to attend a 1:1 zoom interview!